Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sundays

I don't usually do my regular writing on Sunday because, well, it's supposed to be a day of rest. I have to say that with the responsibilities I have right now - it isn't, but that's not the point.

I like to think of Sunday as a day of renewal, so as writing goes, I worked on my goals, caught up my gratitude journal, and checked out a few author websites.

I also sat outside for an hour, just enjoying spring in Wyoming and visiting with a neighbor.

I feel good, and any day I can say that, I have won. And I'm grateful.

1 comments:

Krista said...

I was able to write outside today, just for a little bit, ignoring "Mom!" coming from different corners of the house, and once from the backyard (I was on the front porch, Maren was on the trampoline). It was so nice. I'll have to try it again soon!

Post a Comment