Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Movies I've Watched More Than 10 times

  • Pride & Prejudice (Firth - many more than 10, Knightly - about 10, Olivier 1)
  • Sense & Sensibility (You know which one)
  • Emma (Gwyneth Paltrow and Toni Collette)
  • Persuasion (Ciaran Hinds)
  • Lord of the Rings (extended version)
  • Castaway
  • Tremors (I know, I blame Kevin Bacon)
  • Groundhog Day 
  • Napoleon Dynamite (did I mention I have 3 sons & a husband with weird senses of humor?)
  • Titanic
  • The original Star Wars
  • Becoming Jane
  • You've Got Mail
  • Phantom of the Opera 
  • Sound of Music
  • Wizard of Oz
  • The Parent Trap (old and new)
  • Toy Story
  • The Incredibles (my favorite Pixar movie)
  • A Christmas Story (the male influence again)
  • Elf
  • A Wonderful Life
Destined to be watched over and over - Tangled
I wish I owned so I could watch over and over - All Anne of Green Gables ever made with Megan Follows

If I've only watched these 10 times - this comes to between 700 and 800 hours of watching movies. And I wonder where my time goes.

And now I feel the need to read a book.

1 comments:

Krista said...

Ha! That's a great list! Now I'm thinking of mine. Hmmm . . .

Post a Comment